Thursday 3 July 2014

She's alive!!!

After recieved A LOT of love and requests for this little teddy on a great facebook page, 'Creative Crochet Crew - The Group', I got my skates on and posted my pattern onto Ravelry!!!

The pattern is now live and just looking so lovely sitting there! I hope she gets lots of admirers! Not only is she very special being designed for my baby girl, this is my first written pattern, and the meaning behind that for me, is just huge! 

Like my webpage description, its a serious 'DO' for me and I couldnt be happier!

My next step is to attach a proper link to my Ravelry account on my page, but in the meantime, here is the link to my Sweetheart Teddy!

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sweetheart-teddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave me a message or question, then please do so here! x