Sunday 27 July 2014

Sweetheart Bunny has joined the shelf!

His pattern has been finalised and tested, and now he's sat beside the Sweetheart Teddy!




I really like this bunny, little rabbits have always been cute to me! I've highlighted my favourite features for my pattern too, big feet with the soft foot pads! As well as puffy cheeks!



I've changed the pattern by giving the bunny a puff stitch nose - sweet and button like, just like the real thing! 










And of course, its still the dinky handheld size, adding to the cuteness alert! 





Its lovely seeing him on parade in Ravelry. Like the teddy, the bunny has been smartened up with the tidy ribbon, and a flower headpiece. Got to please those window shoppers! So hopefully, someone will fall in love, and want to adopt one of their own!

For the link to the Bunny Rabbit's pattern, please look in my 'Patterns' section.


Good luck my little Sweetheart Bunny Rabbit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave me a message or question, then please do so here! x