Tuesday 1 July 2014

Sweetheart Teddy


 My first ever pattern! I wrote the pattern down for my 'Sweetheart Teddy', and I'm rather pleased!

I designed her around the time of my baby shower while I was pregnant with my daughter. I hadn't made any clothes or toys, but wanted to make something special and personal, just for her. 
So, this little teddy was thought up. Now my daughters here, It makes it even more special a pattern, as my baby girl is my darling sweetheart, cute and pink!

I have been anxiously awaiting my pattern to be tried and tested by crochet pattern testers this week. I wanted to be sure the pattern read clearly and was easy to understand before I posted it officially!







These lovely little guys have been crocheted by my testers
I cant explain how good it made me feel, to see my own design worked up into a 3D figure by someone else! Its such an amazing buzz!






Its everything I could have hoped for and more!
I cannot wait to see the others and share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to leave me a message or question, then please do so here! x